My Top Poshmark Tips to Make Sales
I started selling on Poshmark two years ago. I had a closet filled with unwanted clothes and didn’t want to take them to a resale shop and get half the price of what they were worth. So I started my search to find an easy to use App that would allow me to sell my clothes for the price I wanted. That is when I found Poshmark, a FREE App that you can download today and make sales!
In this Blog Post I want to share with you my top Poshmark Tips for getting started with the App and how to make sales!
(MAKE SURE TO SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM TO GET $5 IN POSHMARK CASH WHEN JOINING)
- My first Poshmark tip is to make sure you are using keywords in the title of your product. MAKE SURE to use the brand name in the post, or any words that someone would search to find your item.
- Become a suggested user by mailing [email protected] to be considered. This basically means (if chosen) that you will be suggested to users that are searching for items in the size and style preference as what you are selling!
- Poshmark is all about sharing items to make sales, so once you get your items all posted to your closet, make sure to share to your followers.
- To get more shares, make sure you are sharing other users products. Think of it as a share for share, you share theirs in hopes that they will return the favor. I would recommend sharing products that you like and that fit the items you are selling on your account. For example: if you are selling Nike shoes, I would search for “Nike” in the search bar and share others selling their Nike Items.
- Make sure you join the “parties.” Poshmark has daily parties, within these parties you can only share certain items. For example: There was just a party I joined today that was called “mad about shoes” In this party I could only share my shoe items to the party. These parties are great for shoppers, because it puts new items into on place for them to shop. So, not only should you join these parties but make sure you are sharing inside of them!
- When I am in parties I like to find other accounts sharing the featured categories and share their products for them!
- The main goal for Poshmark is to get as many likes on your item as possible. Once you get likes, you can then “drop your price” by 10% and everyone who had liked your product will be emailed by Poshmark letting them know your price has dropped and bring them back to your closet to purchase.
- I highly recommend following New Users, You can find new users by going to your “feed” and clicking the head sillohette in the top left corner and then finding “New People” Poshmark has no limit to how many people you can follow at a time, so I would recommend following as many as you can for an hour a day!
- I would also recommend finding other users that are selling similar items to your own and letting them know by commenting on their products that your style is very similar and they might enjoy shopping your closet.
These are just a few of my Poshmark tips, put them to use and you will be making sales in your sleep!
If you haven’t downloaded the App yet, you can get $5 for simply downloading the app (for free) Just make sure to use: JOHNSONJDJ09 as the invite code!
Want to learn how to make sales with Social Media? Make sure to join the InstantBoss Club